Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Working....
...on my last essay of the term, on Theologies of Liberation, which is different to Liberation Theology, even though the Theology of Liberation that I'm concentrating on is Liberation Theology of the Gustavo Gutierrez sort. The lecture on Theologies of Liberation was, to be honest, a bit rubbish, but I find it interesting anyway, so that's what's driving me onwards.
I'm also copying the host of CD's which traditionally reside in my car, onto my laptop Genevievee' (it's a long story...), which doesn't really aid concentration. I'm just going to have to knuckle down and write it, thinking of the month ahead where I can just lounge around in the sun by the river.
Good luck to Jared on his upcoming confirmation - we had the Bishop come down to the Uni on Sunday to confirm a few students, which was rather jolly, made even more so by the presence of two lovely nuns from Delaware who were making a pilgrimage to various Celtic holy sites.
*edit*
My building has just has a fire alarm, due one of my lovely hall-mates (?) burning something in the kitchen, so everyone had to troop on outside, where the drizzle had abated for a few minutes. We all got to have a good moan though, so it wan't a total waste of time.
Technorati Tags:Music, Essay Writing, Coffee, Theology, Delaware, Nuns